Northern Psychological Assessment and Treatment Service (NPATS)
Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist
NPATS is a reputable private psychology practice operating in the northern suburbs of Melbourne for over 20 years. It has strong links with a number of General Practitioners, Psychiatrists and community groups in the local area.
We have an exciting opportunity for 1 to 2 engaging psychologists to join our team.
We are seeking highly motivated, passionate psychologists with excellent CBT skills and experience in high prevalence conditions to service teenage and adult populations. In addition to providing individual therapy sessions, the successful candidates may also become involved in facilitating part of our group program.
The psychologists will be provided with clinical supervision (according to level of experience) aimed at ensuring that the highest quality of care is provided, as well as appropriate support and professional development.
The initial appointments will commence at 1 to 2 days per week with increasing hours over coming months.
The successful candidates will need:
· Completion of a Masters or Doctoral Degree in Psychology
· AHPRA registration (or ability to do so)
· Registration as a Medicare Provider (or ability to do so)
· A registered ABN (or ability to do so)
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, personal integrity and professional standards, including understanding of, and adherence to, ethical guidelines
To read more about our practice please visit our website at npats.com.au
Applications close Tuesday 26 February 2019
Please send your application - CV and cover letter to
If you have any questions please call
NPATS reception on 9350 1757