· Contemporary Child Protection Program
· Outstanding Leadership Opportunity
· Newly created position - Relocate to Victoria today
The Department of Health and Human Services, North Division incorporates several Growth Corridors, comprising of 17 Local Government Areas with a population of 1.2 million.
The Child Protection Program operating within the North Division is an innovative initiative aimed at enhancing the lives of children at risk.
An outstanding position currently exist for highly motivated individual join the Preston Leadership team in the capacity of Child Protection Practice Leader Sexual Exploitation.
As part of the Child Protection Leadership team, the Practice Leader Sexual Exploitation will possess the qualifications, skills and experience to deliver positive outcomes for vulnerable children and young people at risk of sexual exploitation. This will be achieved through strengthening the skills and knowledge of child protection practitioners and with an emphasis on collaborative approaches with service providers in particular Victoria Police and the broader service system.
Pivotal to your success in this challenging yet fulfilling role, the ideal candidate will possess demonstrable skills in the following key areas;
- Superior practice and risk assessment capability
- Leadership acumen coupled with experience assuming a mentoring role
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to forge relationships at all levels of the organization
In return you will receive;
- Supervision by Leaders in the field
- Exposure to innovative Social Work Practices
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Access to the Rural Incentive Program
Relocation assistance is available for the successful applicant
For a confidential discuss regarding this opportunity please contact Eamonn McCarthy on 9479 0520
Make the decision to pursue a fulfilling professional career and help our families.
Rewrite tomorrow, one child at a time.
It is a great time to join the team.