Centre 4 Inspiration is a growing boutique private psychology practice based in Caulfield. We operate largely from a neuro-behavioural psychology orientation, with a large emphasis on mindfulness and positive behaviour change. We are looking to welcome an experienced mature minded psychologist who feels aligned with this and has a passion for helping others, facilitating change and adopting a mindful practice. Our practice works mainly with adolescents and adults. The practitioner who would work well is someone who is open, collaborative and enjoys working independently whilst also interacting with a therapeutic team. Someone who would like to continue learning and developing their skills and expertise.
The rooms are welcoming with good internal privacy. We have a wonderful large workshop room for running groups and classes. This is an opportunity for someone to join our practice in this growth phase and develop with us. We would welcome applicants who are interested in developing their career over time with taking on more practice responsibilities and ownership as well as those who would prefer to not have the responsibility of private practice management.
We are happy to negotiate the remuneration system that would best suit the ideal candidate and can offer either a competitive salaried position or a contracting position based on your level of experience. We can accommodate both full time or part time hours. We are largely a paper-free practice with good online support.
- Masters or Doctoral-level training in either Clinical or Health Psychology
- Full AHPRA Registered Psychologist (with endorsement preferable)
- Minimum 5 years experience post training with a range of psychological disorders and presentations.
- Medicare Registration
- ABN if looking at contracting
- Indemnity Insurance
- Working with Children’s check if you work with children/adolescents
- Strong computer/administration skills for navigating an on-line system
- A client centred approach and utilisation of a range of therapeutic interventions
- A strong interest in running group education and/or therapeutic groups addressing various topics
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
- A high level of professional integrity, ethics and good organisational skills
- An availabilty and willingness to offer after hours or Saturday
- It would be additionally wonderful if you had…
- experience or a strong interest in being trained in working with behaviour change, sleep psychology, group meditation and running mindfulness classes
- Knowledge and experience working with ACT (acceptance and commitment therapy)
- Knowledge or interest in a Neuro Psychotherapeutic approach
- Knowledge or interest in Behavioural Sleep Therapy
- Knowledge and Interest in Mindful Practice and the running of mindfulness training
If you think this is you, please submit your application with a cover letter and resume addressed to Elise Wald, as we would love to meet and discuss this opportunity further with you.
If you would like to chat about this opportunity please feel free to call 9034 3380 and leave a message for Elise.