Maple Family Clinic is a growing psychology practice in Blackburn, Victoria with a focus on child and adolescent work. The practice is co-located with a busy medical clinic and a childcare centre and we enjoy a strong relationship with a team of well-respected GPs and other referring professionals. Our recently renovated consulting rooms offer a welcoming and comfortable space for families.
We are a friendly and professional team, committed to providing high-quality services to children, young people and families.
In order to meet increasing demand, we are looking for an experienced psychologist who is skilled in working with preschool and primary school aged children to join our practice.
We are seeking a suitably qualified psychologist who:
- Is enthusiastic, professional and committed to providing high level services to clients
- Has a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Has sound report writing skills
- Has the ability to work independently with a range of presenting issues
- Is fully registered with AHPRA
- Has or can obtain a Medicare provider number and ABN
- Is available to work 1-2 days per week
Experience administering Cognitive and Educational Assessments is highly regarded
Experience working with children with Austism Spectrum Disorder is also highly regarded
Maple Family Clinic will offer you:
- A friendly, supportive and professional team environment
- Newly renovated, comfortable rooms
- Full Administrative Support
- Flexible hours and days (1-2days per week)
- Regular peer supervision
- Attractive sessional rates
Please email your resume to email@example.com