Help us empower people to land great jobs, and assist businesses by finding them the right talent.
If you're looking for a rewarding career that truly makes a difference to people's lives then we want to hear from you. You'll lead a passionate results oriented team that's set to thrive as the largest not for profit service provider under the Government's jobactive employment services program.
Since 1998, our experienced employment teams have worked with over 200,000 businesses across Australia and seen well over half a million Australians successfully placed in employment.
About the role:
- Manage Allied Health services across Employment Plus
- Lead and Mentor a team of Psychologists located across the business nationally. Managing, coaching and mentoring for their development to required professional standards and for the support of the business
- Accountable for implementing and ensuring all Health Services functions achieve performance targets aligned to organisational plans, budgets and staffing establishment.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure the appropriate promotion and utilisation of our Allied Health services
- Identify opportunities to grow the range of Allied Health services offered
- Set tactical initiatives that will deliver on the overall goals of the organisation
- 4 year degree in psychology and postgraduate qualifications (2 year AHPRA internship, masters or doctorate)
- Unconditional General Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a psychologist post full registration.
- Delivering a professional service in accordance to the psychology board of Australia Ethical Guidelines for Psychologists
- Previous experience working with people with various mental health conditions and complex psycho-social needs, including drug and alcohol dependency.
- Leading psycho-educational and personal development group sessions
- Passion for leading a team of dedicated professionals in the achievement of outstanding outcomes for clients and organisational objectives
If you have the passion and drive to commit yourself to this challenging yet rewarding role, we invite you to submit your CV along with the covering letter telling us why you think you are the best person for the role via the link below. Successful applicants will be required to under take a police check, it is not mandatory to have a clear criminal history.
Employment Plus is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians.
To learn more about our company, mission and values visit our website at employmentplus.com.au