Psychologists (Contract Positions)
For more than 20 years, Injurynet has been an industry leader in delivering workplace medical services, helping businesses build safer, healthier and more productive workplaces.
We are looking for experienced psychologists and social workers to work with principals to support their health and wellbeing and to coordinate treatment services before their health issues escalate.
About the role
This role is responsible for supporting the delivery of health and wellbeing support for principals and includes a focus on risk assessment, treatment planning and ongoing case or care coordination. This support will mainly be over
the phone, with only occasional face to face support required. The role includes:
- Identifying and managing employees in crisis or at high risk, to cope and manage their health by:
- Conducting a risk assessment, initial discussion and the provision of support and practical advice
- Develop a health management plan including recommendations for treatment
- Referring for support services as required
- Providing ongoing case management (not treatment) including regular contact for the duration of the program.
- Maintaining accurate records and information
- Continuously improving service and program delivery for clients
We want you if:
- You have at least 5 years’ experience as a registered psychologist or social worker
- You excel at engaging, building and managing relationships
- You have a reputation as a strong communicator
- You are self-motivated and pro-active with a can-do attitude
- You are flexible and resilient, with drive and commitment
- You have the ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations
- You love continuously improving
You will be joining an innovative organisation that values people and believes in making a difference.
Part time roles are available from now until 31 December 2019. Roles are based at our head office in Glen Iris, Melbourne with work from home options available.
Please contact Natasha Coffey on (03) 9500 9968 ext. 214 to discuss further or email your CV to Natasha.Coffey@injurynet.com.au.
with ‘Psychologist Application’ in the subject line. Applications close on Friday 26 April 2019.
03 9500 9968 ext. 214