Youthrive is a social enterprise aligned to Act for Kids and generates income to fund the delivery of programs to prevent and treat child abuse and neglect. We provide an integrated service including psychology, speech pathology and occupational therapy to kids and young people. We are a growing organisation with clinics across Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Meet the Youthrive team: http://www.youthrive.com.au/our-team.html
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist to join our growing Springfield clinic. The role is full-time or part-time (flexible on days if part-time; minimum 2 days).
- Delivering early intervention, therapeutic and educational interventions to children and families.
- Providing psychological assessment and therapy to children and youth aged 0-18 years.
- Providing support through a range of service modes such as individual therapy, groups for children, and parent training programs.
- Collaborating within a multidisciplinary team.
- Fostering family/carer inclusive practice.
- Facilitating social learning, community connectedness, good health and wellbeing.
- Tertiary qualifications in psychology.
- Must hold full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA.
- Immediate eligibility as a Medicare provider.
- At least two years’ experience working with children and young people with complex needs, including autism spectrum disorder, developmental delays and disability.
- Experience providing psychological assessment and therapy to children and young people.
- Well-developed communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Experience administering the Autism Diagnostic Observation Scale – Second Edition (ADOS-2) will be highly regarded.
About the remuneration and benefits
- Excellent base salary +
- 9.5% superannuation +
- Additional bonus incentive (opportunity to increase income by achieving set KPIs)
For enquiries or to receive a position description please contact Amy McAlister (Chief Operating Officer) on 0433 598 894 or email@example.com
To apply please submit (1) cover letter addressing key criteria in the position description and (2) CV.
Equipping kids and young people with the skills they need to thrive
Closing Date: 26 April 2019