Accoras Psychology Services offers an experience unlike any other in private practice. We have a high volume of referrals and our business continues to grow quickly, so we have capacity for another 1-2 psychologists to join each of our large Yeerongpilly (southside) and Kedron (northside) practices.
Psychologist Contractor Bundle
Our psychologists receive a competitive session percentage split (much higher for bulk-billed appointments), PLUS these additional benefits exclusive to Accoras:
- Full administrative support;
- Calendars which are fully booked at least 95% of the time;
- Exceptionally low DNA and late cancellation rates;
- Marketing and promotion to GPs, to highlight your skills and approach;
- Access to peer supervision and support, and professional development opportunities;
- Access to free support from the Accoras Clinical Governance Manager to help manage requests for information, subpoenas and complex clinical situations;
- Access to a large library of clinical resources, and fully fitted out consulting rooms
Who are we?
As an independent contractor with Accoras, you will form part of a not-for profit organisation and registered charity committed to promoting and supporting positive mental health and wellbeing. Both of our practices have collaborative, inclusive and friendly teams and our practitioners truly enjoy working with each other – this is not a position where you will feel isolated or unsupported.
What we will do for you
Something that sets us apart is the level of administrative support we provide. We want you to have more time, energy and space to provide your therapeutic services to your clients, so you won’t need to worry about:
- Setting appointments and calendar management;
- Wait lists or filling empty appointments;
- Billing or Medicare claims;
- Referral processing and triage;
- Document and notes management;
- Client follow-ups and ‘check ins’; and
- Invoicing and accounts.
We work with a range of clients from diverse backgrounds and attending with various presentations – particularly depression, anxiety, stress, trauma, behavioural problems, grief and loss, work-related issues and relationship difficulties.
Could this be you?
We are looking for psychologists with general or clinical registration (or who are about to obtain this) who have:
- Strong assessment and intervention skills;
- An interest in working with a variety of clinical presentations;
- A client-centred approach;
- A high level of professional ethics and communication skills;
- Experience working in a private practice setting (desirable, but not essential): and
- A Medicare provider number (or eligibility to apply for one).
Applications and More Information:
Please submit your resume and cover letter which identifies the days and times you are available to work, and which practice you prefer to work at (Kedron or Yeerongpilly). An ABN, site-specific Medicare provider number and professional indemnity insurance are required prior to commencement.
For more information, please email Kristina Doyle (Service Manager) at email@example.com.