Enquiries are invited from qualified psychologists with experience in consulting with clients on the Autism Spectrum to join a team of professionals on a part time or full-time basis at Spectrum Services Qld, Toowong. We provide an integrated service including psychology, occupational therapy, educational support and a range of programs and groups including an innovative technology arm called, ‘Play-Path’. Check out our website for additional information about our services – spectrumservicesqld.com.au
You will have the opportunity to work in an office deigned by an interior designer who gave thought to our work with people on the spectrum. We believe our practice has a highly supportive team environment that feels more like family than a workplace. Your administrative costs will be low compared to the industry standard.
You will have the luxury of designing your work schedule – work as little or as hard as you’d like to create the perfect work/life balance for you. We will provide full administration, marketing and clinical support.
- Tertiary qualifications in psychology.
- Must hold full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA.
- Immediate eligibility as a Medicare provider.
- At least two years’ experience working with children and young people with complex needs, including autism spectrum disorder and/or developmental delays.
- Experience providing psychological assessment and therapy to children, teenagers and/or adults.
- Well-developed communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
Opportunities to be involved in groups including:
- Lego Therapy
- Cool Kids Anxiety Program for ASD
- Secret Agent Society
- Teen Group
- Play Path - Cog Workshop - Game Design and Animation, Coding