- Base Salary: $102,628 - $127,179 (p.a.)
- Total Effective Package: $125,824 - $153,202 (p.a.)*
- Full Time, 2 Year Maximum Term Contract
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including:
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks' annual leave
- 9.5% superannuation
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
About the role
We are looking for a Paediatric Clinical Neuropsychologist to join our team.
The Paediatric Clinical Neuropsychologist is responsible for conducting neuropsychological assessment and providing intervention strategies for Aboriginal children and young people with a range of developmental and learning disorders including Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD), Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Where applicable the Clinical Neuropsychologist provides professional clinical supervision to other therapeutic staff, including staff completing supervised practice.
For more information on the position please contact Social and Emotional Wellbeing Manager, Jon-Paul Cacioli on 0447 886 485 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.