“Full citizenship for all people living with a mental illness in Australian society”
- Newly established full-time, permanent role
- Melbourne/Barwon Based - some interstate travel may be required
- Salary negotiable depending on skills and experience starting from $135K plus super and salary packaging
An exciting opportunity has arisen to make an impact in a newly established role with Me Well - a nationwide Not-For-Profit in the psychosocial sector. The National Manager - Clinical will form part of the dynamic and passionate Me Well Executive team and support the CEO to refine and deliver the organisation’s vision for the delivery of psychosocial supports to people living with psychosocial disability.
The National Manager – Clinical role will be responsible for:
- providing clinical leadership and direction for Me Well’s strategic, operational, budgetary and business direction
- ensuring clinical aspects of relevant accreditation, registration and licensing are achieved and maintainedmanaging the human, financial and material resources of Me Well clinical supports
- actively supporting the strength and cohesion of a multidisciplinary team working; and
- working closely with counselling, allied health, medical and intake staff to ensure best outcomes for Me Well Consumers
What you will bring to the role
- Post Graduate qualification in Psychology or Psychiatry
- Significant senior management experience (Director or Associate Professor) in an applied clinical mental health setting
- Working knowledge of National Standards 1 -10 and National Mental Health Standards
- Working knowledge of the NDIS
- Proven ability to work collegiately within the multi-disciplinary team
- Established reputation within the mental health sector, with established links to Tertiary Institutions, the NDIS, State Government and Federal Government
- Ability to develop effective working relationships and demonstrate collaborative approaches with a broad range of stakeholders
- Established interpersonal and leadership skills with the ablity to foster team development and performance
You will also need:
- Police check
- Working with Children check
- Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme (Willingness to participate in screening process)
- Registration – current AHPRA registration either as a Psychologist, Psychiatrist or Division 1 Nurse
- Right to work in Australia or relevant working visa documentation
Why you should come work with us?
At Me Well, we believe that everyone can pursue a meaningful life based on their own strengths, values and goals.
What separates us is our experience providing mental health services and our passion for supporting our customers to work towards their personal recovery goals. As a division of Neami National, we draw on 30 years of experience as one of Australia’s largest and most innovative mental health providers.
Me Well focuses entirely on NDIS services. This focus allows us to develop expertise in supporting people under the NDIS, and to tailor our way of working to make sure it is suited to the NDIS.
Me Well aims to support participants with a severe and persistent mental illness, psychiatric, psychosocial disability, who have been referred with individually funded packages to allow them to purchase reasonable and necessary supports. These packages are tailored to provide a range of services and interventions to address the participant’s individual needs.
The NDIS is a person-centric, market driven, social insurance scheme established to provide support for people who have a permanent or likely to be permanent disability for the whole of their lives. The intent of this scheme is to give individuals:
- Empowerment to choose supports and service
- Holistic person-centred planning
- Tailored individual funding packages and portability
Backed by Neami National (one of Australia’s most respected service providers in the mental health sector) Me Well is a national Not-For-Profit organisation setup specifically to provide services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
As a Not-For-Profit you will be working for an organisation that values people from all walks of life with rich and varied skills from all sectors and professional backgrounds.
Me Well also offers generous salary packaging with up to $15,900+ in tax free pay per FBT year for full time and part time positions. If you are passionate about making a real, tangible difference in people’s lives, Me Well is the place for you.
How to apply:
This position is not to be missed! If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, then please APPLY now before Friday 27 September 2019.
We celebrate multidisciplinary teams and value the rich skills and experiences brought by applicants from a range of sectors and professional backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.