Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist
Competitive Salary - Permanent Part Time - 4 days per week
About Byron Private
Set in the hinterland of Byron Bay, Byron Private is a 12 bed, integrative holistic residential treatment facility providing therapeutic support for individuals suffering from depression, anxiety, drug and alcohol addiction, eating disorders and trauma. Byron Private maintains third party certification to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems.
Due to continued growth and increased demand an exciting opportunity exists for a progressive Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist to join Byron Private. As one of our primary clinicians, you will provide individual and group therapy along with psycho education sessions to a small therapeutic community of up to 12 clients. The clinical team at Byron Private consists of medical staff and a multidisciplinary team of clinical psychologists, psychotherapists, nurses and alternative health care workers.
Byron Private operates within a recovery oriented framework providing short to medium term inpatient assessment, treatment and rehabilitation. Clinical management is structured around individualised care planning that addresses the expressed needs, goals and aspirations of the person receiving treatment.
About the Role
- Provide comprehensive and professional case management to inpatient clients
- Facilitate individual and group therapy and psycho-educational groups
- Keep abreast of contemporary treatment centre methodologies
- Attend team meetings and clinical supervision
- Ensure the needs of the clients are met in line with Byron Private Philosophy and framework
Qualifications/ registrations/ experience
- MA in Psychology or Clinical Psychology
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively in a team setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with complex client presentation
- Positive, flexible, and solution-focused attitude