VOICE – Psychologists & Allied Professionals specialises in allied health services which include psychological and occupational therapy. We are currently seeking an experienced or provisional Psychologist on a full time basis.
- Working across Maryborough and Hervey Bay
You must be a motivated, inspiring and an accessible individual who can pursue outcomes for clients and contribute to the overall performance of the office where you will be based. You will be flexible and adaptable and be able to manage shifting work priorities.
Your role as a psychologist will include:
- Working with individual jobseekers in the jobactive contract to assist them to overcome their barriers to gaining and maintaining employment
- Working within an evidence based practice model – providing psychological clinical assessments, therapeutic interventions, development of support case plans and return to work plans, in addition to supporting the implementation of these plans
- Establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with a range of treating multidisciplinary specialists, community groups, employers, customers and government agencies
- Delivering and providing support to other staff via training in relation to dealing with clients who have psychological challenges
- Implementation and facilitation of an innovative psychological based treatment/training program to assist candidates to overcome their barriers
- Monitoring outcomes and contributing to the development of internal resources
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Registration as a psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency). Consideration will only be given to provisional psychologists who have external primary supervision
- A desire and capacity to work with clients with multiple complex barriers to employment
- A desire to increase your clinical skills and knowledge base
- A desire to be part of a highly professional team of psychologists and experience close supervision and professional development if required
- Strong group facilitation skills and/or training skills
- An ability to communicate with a wide cross-section of the community
- Initiative, problem solving skills and energy
- Past experience in Employment Services, Disability Employment Services or Job Capacity Assessments
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
Want to know more about us? Visit www.sarinarusso.com.au
You will be required to complete a police check should you be successful in being appointed to our organisation.
To be eligible for this position you must have an appropriate visa to work in Australia/New Zealand.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.