Lysn is Australia’s leading online mental health provider and has partnered with a dynamic and fast-growing national network of GP practices to provide in-person psychology consultations to further improve access to mental health services.
Because of this, we are looking for registered psychologists for a number of flexible, part-time roles based at clinics in Chadstone, Bayside, Mornington, Southland and Point Cook in the suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria.
The roles are flexible for 1 or 2 days per week (possibly more, depending on location).
All of the clinics have undergone an extensive make-over with state of the art systems for practice management and patient records/notes. Offering comfortable settings that have modern waiting rooms and friendly teams - a pleasure to work at!
About The Role:
- You will have the opportunity to work across a wide client group including individuals, couples and children.
- You will have the opportunity to use the latest technology which is intuitive and very simple to use, including clinical tools such as a patient Wellbeing Journal and Online Clinical Assessment with automated scoring
- Use relevant, evidence-based information and tools to identify and treat clients of various ages with various mental health and developmental conditions.
- Deliver psychological, psychometric and behavioural assessments to clients in the clinic.
- Develop appropriate and individualised client management plans for the purpose of managing individual client caseloads.
- AHPRA Registered Psychologists to work in a multidisciplinary practice.
- Must have own ABN and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Demonstrated skill and experience in providing psychological interventions.
- Demonstrated ability to engage clients effectively.
- Interest in working collaboratively within a Medical Centre.
- Ability to works both autonomously and as part of a team environment.
- Experience with a range of client groups.
- Client-centric collaborative care model via quality GP relationships
- National referral base
- Be part of a national network of private practices
- Hourly pay rate rather than day rate - $100 per hour
- All billings and bookings are completed for you
- A state-of-the-art simple system for note-taking
- Flexibility to work on any day/s that you choose
To apply please send your resume or Linkedin profile link to Jo@vircruit.com or for further questions drop me an email or let's have a chat on +617943151431.