$95000-$140000 + a year FTE (Full time or Part time, Permanent)
Attuned Psychology is continuing to grow and amid increasing demand for our services we are looking to recruit clinical psychologists to join our team now (with the security of employment not sub-contracting) and start helping us make a difference for people dealing with mental health issues.
We welcome enquiries from you if you have a desire for secure employment, a motivation and passion for varied therapeutic work, and want to build your own skills within a professional supportive team and solid, administrative infrastructure.
So if you’re ready to develop your career further with Attuned Psychology by making a difference for people living with mental health issues, then let us know!
What are the benefits for our Clinical Psychologists?
Working in our dedicated and friendly practice at Attuned Psychology, will give you the support and foundations you need to continue developing your professional career.
As a Clinical Psychologist at Attuned Psychology, you will helping us make a difference for people dealing with mental health issues, while enjoying:
- a good salary plus bonuses and superannuation
- an opportunity to build your own skills within a professional supportive team
- collegiate support backed by a professional, friendly administration team
- exciting options for long term career growth and development
- the satisfaction of working with a diverse range of clientele
- access to small test library and resources
- regular professional peer supervision and mentoring
- a family-friendly environment
All that plus exciting opportunities to pursue areas of interest and take part in speaking engagements (if desired) and community and professional events as they arise.
You will be joining a collaborative team of staff members who believe in providing support to each other in an efficient, professional and family-friendly environment.
Working at Attuned Psychology https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGYw2l_bMjY
When you join Attuned Psychology, you will be part of an outcome-focussed practice offering psychological and therapeutic services for people of all ages and backgrounds.
As one of our clinical psychologists your duties could include:
- applying your experience to working with adults and children/adolescents as part of a varied caseload
- completing case notes and reports for referral bodies, eg, GPs
- taking part in peer supervision, individual supervision, and mentoring
- contribute blog articles occasionally, as part of our community outreach and sharing of insights
- working therapeutically with ASD across the age ranges (an advantage but not critical to your role)
- delivering couple / family therapy (an advantage but not critical to your role)
We have strong demand for our services and will be keen to have you engaged for 3-5 days per week as soon as possible. During your first weeks and months, our admin staff will work closely with you through our extended induction process so you are supported as you become an integral part of our team.
This rewarding role offers excellent opportunities for professional skills acquisition and development within an established, progressive, private practice. Our flexible approach to consulting hours will help you structure your ideal professional lifestyle.
- $95000-$140000 plus Super plus bonuses (depending on qualifications, experience, flexibility, and quantity of work)
- This role offers the security of employment, it is not a subcontracting position
- Opportunities to explore areas of special interest
- Opportunities for a long term career pathway allowing for growth, greater responsibility
- Our North Adelaide rooms are located in Melbourne Street
- Our Glenelg South rooms are located on Brighton Road
- We will discuss your preferred location(s) when we meet
- Endorsed Clinical Psychologists with a Master or Doctor of Clinical Psychology
- Australian Citizen
- A passion for working with adults and children/adolescents
You are welcome to download the Position Agreement from our website -https://attunedpsychology.com/employment-opportunities/clinical-psychologist/.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to explore, please express your interest or apply now (below).
About Attuned Psychology
Attuned Psychology has been providing therapy to children, adolescents, adults, couples, families and performers in North Adelaide for more than 15 years, also providing educational and neuropsychological assessment to complement our therapy services.
Our team of qualified practitioners aims to help clients with the following common issues and more:
- Grief and Loss
- Child and Adolescent Psychology
- Educational Assessment
- Neuropsychological assessment
- Family relationships
- Performance Psychology
- Performers Support
We offer these services Monday to Saturday including evening appointments from Monday to Thursday to cater for clients who need after hours appointments. At all times, we provide significant administrative support to benefit our clients and our practitioners.
If you’re passionate about applying your experience to supporting people living with mental health issues, and want to work with a team of dedicated and professional therapists, then please contact us today.
There is no closing date. We have immediate work available. Therefore, we will consider all applications as soon as they arrive so we can shortlist quickly and interview rapidly, given the increasing demand for our services.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $95,000.00 – $140,000.00 per year
- Masters Degree (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)