Experienced Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist Position (2-4 days per week)
Want your own practice, collegiate environment AND a great variety of clients? Join us at Lakeside Rooms
A unique opportunity for the right psychologist graduate to join a vibrant team at Lakeside Room. The Lakeside Rooms was the first multidisciplinary private mental health practice of independent psychiatrists and psychologists on the Gold Coast and Practitioners have been working collaboratively for more than 18 years to provide high quality, integrated, ethical client centred evidence based care to clients with mild to complex mental health issues in a respectful comfortable environment. We have been integral in the development of many innovative programs to meet the needs of the Gold Coast community and continue to partner with Universities on research projects.
· Provision of assessment and clinical intervention for clients across the lifespan including children, adolescents and adults who present with a broad range of psychological conditions. Interventions may also involve group work, couples therapy and family work.
· Compilation of reports and letters for patients, insurers, doctors and other health professionals
· Attend and participate in case conferencing, peer supervision, provided CPD opportunities, marketing opportunities
· Make appropriate referrals to internal and external services
· Support of a caring and efficient Administration team including all billing, receipting, and all practice management
· Interesting mix of Client referrals and the ability to build a case load
· A supportive collegiate environment
· Multi-disciplinary clinical and non-clinical support
· Highly reputable established practice with well developed referral networks, policies and procedures
· Access to clinical resources and test library
· Beautiful rooms and environment to work within
· Opportunity to develop areas of interests
· Medical Objects for confidential electronic medical communication
· Access to My Health Record
· NDIS registration
· Eligibility for or current and full registration with AHPRA
· Have a Medicare Provider number (or be eligible and willing to obtain Medicare Provider number)
· Be knowledgeable in case formulation for a broad range of psychological disorders across the lifespan
· Excellent counselling and clinical skills
· Enthusiasm and preparedness to continue learning and developing and passion for practicing psychology
· Preparedness to work with children, adolescents, adults, couples, groups and families
· Commitment to uphold the reputation of the Lakeside Rooms and practitioners working there by maintaining a high standard of professional conduct
· Effective time management skills
· Demonstrated commitment to professional development and self reflective practice
· The ability and initiative to work autonomously while being part of a clinical team
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Opportunities include working from our expanding Coomera Practice, Broadbeach Practice and Robina Practice.
Remuneration will be discussed at interview.