Senior Psychologists – Ahead Psychology
This is a great opportunity for all experienced Senior Psychologists (with or without endorsement) looking to build a successful private practice. Psychologists working outside of Brisbane and beyond are also welcome to apply.
Ahead Psychology is a busy Brisbane North Private Practice based in Stafford approximately 7km north of the Brisbane CBD. In our 11 years of operating we have developed a strong reputation and well-established referral networks in place with local GPs, Workcover and ADF Health Services. We also have a growing EAP servicing local businesses and companies. We provide full Reception support and ongoing marketing of the practice so you can focus more on your clinical work and leave the practice management side to us. Ahead Psychology promotes an inclusive culture of collegial respect and support, comfort and ease for clients, and high ethical standards and professionalism. There is also great coffee nearby!
In response to COVID19 and its impact on mental health, our referrals have increased significantly. Therefore, we have expanded our telehealth services and have all the facilities needed for our Psychologists to provide their services online. We currently provide a mix of online and in-person appointments and have introduced changes to our Practice environment to help prevent the spread of COVID19. The option to work from home or your own office is also available. This makes it possible for Psychologists working outside of Brisbane and beyond to apply.
We offer Psychologists the opportunity to:
· Receive referrals that are specifically matched to your experience and areas of interests.
· Participate in regular peer supervision and access other clinical support needed.
· Work from modern, comfortable rooms with online practice management software provided and ample free parking.
· Work from home or your own office providing telehealth services with full remote access to Reception and practice management support.
The availability to work at least 2 days per week including some afternoon/evenings and Saturdays is extremely desirable due to the high demand for these appointments. We are also interested in working with Psychologists who have areas of interest and experience in areas such as:
· EMDR therapy
· Chronic pain management
· Children and adolescents
· Trauma/PTSD counselling
· EAP counselling
To work with Ahead Psychology you will need:
· Full registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
· A minimum of 5 years post-graduate work experience
· Eligibility to apply for a Medicare Provider Number
· Your own ABN
To find out more about our practice visit our website at www.aheadpsych.com.au
Please email a letter of introduction and a brief CV to email@example.com