We Connect Psychology is a boutique psychology practice located in Rose Bay. We offer psychological support for young people (12-25) as a primary client, also support Adults, Couples, and Families. Individual and group based psychological services are provided via face to face or Telehealth. Please see www.weconnectpsychology.com.au for more information.
2x part time Psychologist contractor opportunities with 4-6 hrs/ day, 2-4 days a week, days and times are open for discussion.
Who you will be seeing:
Generally, clients referred to We Connect are in high school and are experiencing a range of mental health difficulties including depression, anxiety, complex trauma, relationship difficulties, or stress. We also support adults, couples, and families. You will be matched with relevant clients on a needs and skills basis this will be discussed further during the initial interview.
We are looking for a friendly, compassionate, and professional psychologist who is flexible and committed to meeting the needs of their client in therapy. We value someone who is able to work independently in private practice however is open to being apart of team meetings and adding to the company culture including adding to resources online. We also value someone who is passionate about working with young people.
Why join us?
- Access to peer supervision
- Board-approved supervision available for Provisional Psychologist or early career Psychologists
- Flexible working hours
- Well-established referral base
- Beautiful large office
- Full administration support
- Minimum of 2-days a week commitment to seeing a minimum of 4-6 clients per day.
- Full or provisional registration with AHPRA
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Willing to obtain police check and NSW WWCC
- ABN (or eligible to obtain ABN)
- Registration with Medicare (or eligible to register unless provisional)
- Own laptop
- Experience and interest in working with young people
- Client focus with a commitment to evidence based practice
- Open to offering group therapy