Child, Adolescent & Family Psychology Clinic
Do you have a passion for working with children, young people and families? Would you like the opportunity to be involved in program development, including individual, family and group therapy?
Lead The Way has an exciting opportunity to join our expanding clinical team. We are seeking a highly motivated, dedicated and experienced child, adolescent and family psychologist to join our Boronia clinic.
Lead The Way is a pioneering clinic with a focus on innovative approaches to evidence-based therapies. Our Senior Psychologist will have access to in-house training and supervision opportunities, full reception cover, and the chance to learn from the leaders in the field. Lead The Way offers exciting opportunities for career progression, diversity and flexibility, whilst taking on a leadership role within the clinic.
· 1-3 days per week with the possibility of expansion.
· At least one afternoon/evening
· Some outreach to local schools
Essential skills & experience
· Full registration with AHPRA and eligibility for a Medicare provider number
· 3 years experience in working with children, adolescents & families in a counselling setting
· Excellent communication skills, including the ability to engage clients and referrers
· Computer literacy and confidence to learn administrative and client-management systems
· An interest in Animal-Assisted Therapy (AAT), and willingness to train in the Neurobiological Model of AAT
· Drivers licence and own vehicle
· Current Working With Children and Police check
· Private Practice experience
· Management or supervisory experience
· Postgraduate training in clinical or developmental psychology
· Eligibility for clinical registration with Medicare
· Group therapy experience
· AAT experience
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Email your application with resume to the director at email@example.com
Ph. 03 9761 0973