Your new career awaits!
NWRH now has multiple rewarding opportunities for a Psychologist, Mental Health Accredited Social Worker, Occupational Therapist or Registered Nurse to join their team in Mt Isa, Queensland as a Mental Health Professional. These roles are being offered on a full-time basis.
The main aim of the roles will be:
- Investigating, assessing and providing case management or psychological treatment and counselling to foster optimal personal, social, educational and occupational adjustment and development;
- Assessing the social needs of individuals, families and groups, assist and empower people to develop and use the skills and resources needed to resolve social and other problems; and
- Assisting health and community groups to improve the health of individuals and the community by raising awareness of healthy lifestyles, disease and disability, and other health-related issues.
To be considered, you must be either a qualified Psychologist with AHPRA registration; an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker; or an Occupational Therapist or Registered Nurse with specific specialisation in mental health.
Why you'll love working with NWRH
Whether you are looking for a change of scenery, a new adventure or a chance to give back to the community, this is an opportunity to make a real and valuable contribution. Put your knowledge and experience to good use, whilst gaining invaluable regional health care experience.
NWRH is one of the largest health service providers in Mt Isa, offering lots of career progression and development opportunities. With Team Leaders based locally and a friendly and welcoming team environment, you will have access to support in this autonomous role.
The successful candidate will receive an attractive remuneration circa $77,558 - $95,015 commensurate with your experience and qualifications.
In addition, a range of further benefits will be provided, including:
- Salary sacrificing options up to $15,900 annually;
- Leave loading of 17.5%;
- 5 weeks annual leave; and
- Relocation assistance, including initial provision of paid accommodation while you look for something more permanent
So what are you waiting for! Whether you are early in your career or an experienced veteran - if you have a can-do attitude, a passion for regional and remote health and the experience we are looking for - Apply Now!
For more information and to apply, please visit http://nwrh.applynow.net.au/jobs/98129