Macleod Wellness Centre is a multi-disciplinary team of allied health professionals working together to provide a holistic approach to health and wellness. We are a new clinic designed and furnished to provide a warm, welcoming and relaxed environment.
Located on the main shopping strip of Macleod Village with ample parking, many cafes and a beautiful park opposite our clinic. Our clinic is easily accessible via public transport with Macleod Train Station and bus stop across the road.
Our fast growing clinic has two positions available:
- Child and Adolescent Psychologist
- Clinical/Counselling Psychologist (Adults)
Flexible hours. Business and after hours available. You can choose your work schedule.
Our team work closely together to provide support and peer supervision to ensure no practitioner is feeling isolated or disconnected.
- Minimum 5 years working as a psychologist
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Sound understanding of evidenced based practice
- Must have ABN and Professional and Indemnity Insurance
If you would like to discuss the above positions in more detail please contact Anna (0413 082 507)