About Barrenjoey Psychology
This private practice has a very positive reputation on the northern beaches in providing quality individual, relationship and family therapy to adults, children and adolescents presenting with a wide range of issues. Clients are referred from a large selection of local doctors and a number of other services such as employee assistance programs and insurance companies. We have a team of three experienced and caring clinicians who provide a range of evidence based treatments to our clients. These include treatment for trauma and rehabilitation, chronic pain and illness as well as anxiety and mood disorders, drug and alcohol issues and men's health.
Due to the growth of this practice we are now seeking another clinical psychologist or psychologist to become a respected and valued member of the team.
Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist with a minimum of 2 years post graduate experience.
Commence part-time with an opportunity to increase days with flexible days and hours.
Ability to work after hours and weekends will be highly regarded.
Benefits of Working at Barrenjoey
- Opportunity to earn an excellent salary with the potential for career growth in a successful local private practice on the peninsula.
- The light and airy offices are in the new Quattro building next to the private Arcadia Pittwater hospital.
- The offices have access to WiFi, visitor car parking and there is a cafe and child care centre on the premises.
- We provide both a reception and booking service and a practice manager
- You will be invited to contribute to our marketing activity with websites and social media platforms
- The practice has an established referral network and clients waiting to be placed with you
- There is a comfortable fully furnished room with pleasant waiting area and amenities available weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- You will be invited to join our experienced psychologists for regular peer consultations, support and individual supervision meetings.
- We see clients across the life span in family groups allowing us to cross refer some patients to others in the team.
- The team at Barrenjoey Psychology is supportive and friendly and we share regular and engaging professional development opportunities and expertise at our regular peer consultation meetings.
- Full registration as a psychologist is essential.
- Clinicians will need at least two years experience as a registered psychologist
- They will have eligibility with AHPRA as a Medicare provider. The clinician will need to have their own ABN, professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
- Psychologists will possess good clinical skills and experience working with adults, couples and young people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working across groups with differing demographics and presenting issues.
- Candidates who are work cover approved and have experience with work injury and rehabilitation are highly desired.
- Clinical experience we are particularly interested in are work related injuries, trauma, work cover, EAP and couples counselling.
- We would value a practitioner with skills and experience in a range of evidence based treatments such as mindfulness, CBT and schema therapy according to the needs of the client.
- Experience communicating with other health professionals such as general practitioners.
If you are interested please visit our new website on https://barrenjoeypsychology.com.au/ and email a cover letter and resume to the Clinic Director Annemarie Lambe firstname.lastname@example.org