BrainChild Psychology and Neuroscience is a leading, innovative psychology practice located in Ballarat, Victoria. Our aim is to provide high-quality psychology interventions to individuals across the lifespan, including infants, children, adolescents, adults, and families. We are expanding the practice into newly refurbished, family-friendly premises, with on-site parking. A unique opportunity exists to join an expanding team of dedicated and passionate professionals, with room to focus on areas of professional interest. Peer supervision with an experienced psychologist is available.
If you are highly motivated with a passion for excellence in client service, committed to personal and professional development, and have strong ethical values, then we'd love to have you as part of our team. Availability for after-school and Saturday appointments would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in engaging collaboratively with young people with a wide range of presenting issues, including ADHD, ASD. anxiety, mood disorders, acquired brain injury, trauma, behavioural issues, grief, separation and divorce, family conflict, medical and disability issues, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to implement evidence-based psychological interventions, behaviour management, and behavioural family intervention.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as an effective team member.
- Understanding of various funding models, including Medicare, NDIS, DHHS, and TAC.
- Full Registration with AHPRA.
- Area of Practice Endorsement would be highly regarded.
- Eligibility for a Medicare provider number and ABN is essential.
- Curent Working with Children Check.
This is a full-time or part-time ongoing contractor position. Room rental, outgoings, internet, and access to EFTPOS and HICAPS are all included.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to Dr Rachael Macdonald.