SW Psychology is a well-established and vibrant psychology practice in the heart of South Yarra. We are currently on the look out for another great Psychologist to join our team for 2019!
SW Psychology is renowned as having a special interest in treating stress, anxiety, panic and a range of associated conditions in children, adolescents, adults and parents. We also treat a broad range of general psychological symptoms and disorders.
For more information on our scope of practice, please visit our website at www.swpsychology.com.au
What sets us apart from other Psychology practices?
Along with utilising a range of evidence-based interventions and therapies, SW Psychology loves everything there is about Neuropsychotherapy (brain-based therapy). We combine the warmth, safety, encouragement, and support of a therapeutic relationship with the latest in neuroscience principles, to teach and equip clients to create positive changes in their brains and bodies, and effectively treat symptoms.
Why are we hiring?
One of our Psychologists is finishing up this year and we are looking for another friendly and enthusiastic Psychologist to join our practice, in an on-going contracting role. The role is for commencement in January 2019, with days and times negotiable. Our contracting rates are extremely attractive, with additional rates for Saturday work.
- Join a professional and supportive practice that prides itself on the delivery of high quality services and integrated client care
- Gain an opportunity to further develop your experience and skill set in working with anxiety disorders across the lifespan
- Receive a diverse range of client ages and presentations not just limited to anxiety
- Opportunities to develop your own niche area within the clinic
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours
- Beautifully furnished and child-friendly therapy setting, with access to play therapy resources
- Clinic management and reception support provided
- A practice culture that balances workload with psychologist self-care
- Peer supervision
- In-house training opportunities
What we are looking for:
- Fully Registered Psychologist with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a psychologist in at least 2 of the following client age groups – children, adolescents, adults, and parents
- Experience in working with a range of anxiety-based conditions as well as other general presentations
- Experience in providing a range of evidence-based interventions and therapies
- The successful applicant will need to have the ability to apply for their own ABN, indemnity insurance, and be eligible to provide Medicare services
- Previous training in Neuropsychotherapy, or a willingness to consider doing some CPD/in house training in this area to compliment your other treatment modalities
Our caseloads carry a variety of age groups however, there is an option of narrowing your caseload to a select age group determined by your experience and preference.
For applications, please email:
- your cover letter
- days available
to Shannyn Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Shannyn via phone (03) 9806 0623 or email for more information.