Principal Consultant | Organisational Psychologist
Our boutique, purpose-directed and values-driven consulting firm is seeking a passionate Principal Consultant/Organisational Psychologist to join our team.
- Bring your authentic self to work every day and work in an innovative, supportive and fun workplace
- A challenging and rewarding role where you make a positive social impact every day
- Create a balance in your work life and ensure whole-of-person growth and development is a focus for you
About Pinnacle Group Australia and the opportunity
Established in 2005, Pinnacle Group Australia delivers customised and innovative solutions that transform organisations and people and drive long-term success. We have a proven track record in our three core services; people/leadership development, organisational alignment and strategy development.
As a Principal Consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to work on challenging projects that tackle issues that have positive impact in a supportive team-based environment. You will enjoy a leadership role where you will work closely and collaboratively with our Director, consulting staff and consultant support team. In your role, you will make a positive difference in people’s lives, empower organisations to achieve their best and guide and develop current and future leaders. You will play to your strengths and be to undertake program design, facilitation and project management on a range of strategy, leadership, team and organisational development projects.
Driven by our purpose and values, we predominantly work with clients in health and mental health, education, and human and community services. Ultimately, we strive to build a more prosperous and meaningful future in which people, organisations and the community can thrive.
- Principal Consultant/organisational psychologist
- Competitive remuneration and attractive employee benefits
- Flexible work arrangements (full-time and part-time options, working from home, time variability etc)
- Professional development provided and encouraged
- Member of the leadership team and leading a small team
Who you’ll be
You’ll be an organisational psychologist with relevant postgraduate qualifications and have a strong consulting background with extensive experience in program design, facilitation, and project management. You will be a scientist-practitioner, drawing on your academic background to develop innovative and evidence based strategies for our clients. To be successful in this role you’ll be passionate about the work you do, be a lifelong learner, and a true team player. You’ll be able to understand and apply new concepts quickly, be an innovative thinker, and possess strong interpersonal skills to enable strong relationship building and influence.
- Post graduate qualifications in organisational psychology
- Experience in a professional consulting environment (or equivalent)
- Extensive experience in facilitation and have a strong workshop presence
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Possess spark, drive and a desire to make a difference
Please submit your resume and cover letter.
Conversely, if you would like to know more about this opportunity, please contact Jessica Patullo - Jessica@pinnacle-group.com.au