A unique opportunity has arisen for YOU to complement our multidisciplinary pain management team which includes Pain Medicine Physicians, Psychiatrist, Physiotherapists and Psychologists.
You will work with a wide range of clients including Private as well as Compensational patients to provide an end to end service. Your experience will contribute towards the excellent delivery of care and treatment. There will be countless opportunities to build on your skills, acquire new skills, develop yourself and progress in your career; but most importantly gaining new lifelong relationships along the way.
· Individual counselling of patients
· Participation in regular supervision and case meetings
· Conduct Psychology component of an intensive multidisciplinary pain management program. This will allow you to educate patients on strategies in coping with their chronic pain diseases, providing educational talks and presentations.
· Preparation of client’s sessions
· Create management plans
· Administrative tasks e.g. session notes, letters to referrers, report writing
· Ongoing professional development
· Attend team meetings and ongoing training when required
Skills and Experience:
· Interest in pain management and rehabilitation
· Empathy and compassion for people in chronic pain
· Strong CBT skills
· Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
· Friendly and professional manner
· Reporting skills
· Organisation and time management skills, self-motivated, passionate and driven
· Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team environment
· Excellent remuneration (range from $85,000 - $130,000) depends on your experience; access to the latest technology devices
· Supportive and dynamic team with a stable, committed and experienced management team
· Modern environment with car parking provided
· Varied and interesting caseload of clients
· Ongoing opportunities as our company expands.
We are seeking applicants for:
A part-time position (guaranteed minimum of 16 hours), 2 days per week with the successful applicant being required to provide evidence of registration with the PBA, Professional Indemnity Insurance, Medicare Provider Number and SIRA Registration.
A full-time position, 5 days per week combination of conducting pain management program, treat individual clients on session basis. SIRA, Medicare Provider Number and AHPRA registration are required.
Hours of work can range from part time to nearly full time hours depending on the applicant other commitments, we are happy to discuss the hours requirements and consider your availability.
· Completion of Masters or Doctoral Degree in Clinical Psychology
· Experience with CTP and Workers Compensation NSW
· Ability to assist people of non-English speaking backgrounds
· Full psychologist registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
· Medicare Registration
· SIRA Registration (or ability to obtain)
For more information check our our website: https://ssprehab.com.au/