Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Are you motivated and passionate about supporting children, adolescents and families?
Growing Together Psychology is looking for a motivated and dedicated Psychologist (child, adolescent and family focus) to join our private practice!
The Growing Together Psychology team strive to ‘make a difference’ to all of our children, adolescents and families. Our values are driven towards delivering the highest quality psychology service in a child-friendly environment, with solutions tailored to increase the wellbeing of our clients and families.
We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate child, adolescent and family-based Psychologist to join our rapidly growing clinic as a contractor.
With over 14,500 appointments completed in over 6 years, we continue to grow as a team alongside our families in need of support and strategies for their little ones!
The contractor role offers
- An opportunity to apply and further develop your reputation, skills and experience,
- EXCELLENT remuneration and flexible working hours,
- A diverse (and generally full) client base, supporting various types of child/adolescent and parenting challenges and solutions,
- A strongly supportive work environment including frequent peer supervision opportunities within the clinic, and
- Working in a warm and friendly team setting with business/management support.
Candidate eligibility criteria:
- An experienced and qualified Psychologist with at least 3 years relevant experience providing psychological interventions and therapy with children and families.
- Capability to work independently in conducting assessments and counselling for children, adolescents and families, within a warm and supportive private environment.
- Effective client engagement skills.
- Skill and expertise in providing psychological interventions and therapy to children, adolescents and families.
- Demonstrated ability to write professional case notes (online system) and confidently liaise with GPs and allied health professionals.
- Available at least 2 days per week, preferably 3-4 days per week.
- Appropriate qualifications including full registration under AHPRA/Psychology Board of Australia.
- Medicare provider number eligibility.
- Must have own ABN and public liability/professional indemnity insurance.
- Educational and Developmental Psychologists highly regarded.
Other benefits of joining our team:
- We welcome you as an integral part of the Growing Together team to share in the organic growth of our clinic.
- Full-time Administration support, including Receptionists/Practice Manager within the fully furnished, child-friendly clinic.
- Some resources, therapy toys/books available within the clinic.
- Joining a vibrant team that has a strong brand and connection within the broader community.
Applications must include a detailed cover letter expressing the days available for consulting, and a CV/resume that meets the candidate eligibility criteria.