Mindview Psychology has a new position available for a passionate Clinical or General Psychologist looking to build their clinical practice in the Melbourne CBD. We’re seeking an experienced practitioner with a positive and friendly attitude who is motivated to make a difference in people’s lives. Initially, the position would begin at 1 to 2 days per week with the opportunity to expand if so desired.
Our small practice is becoming known for providing high-quality care in the CBD. This is due to the dedication and expertise our current therapists give to their clients and the warm and supportive service our administration team provides. This growing reputation is reflected in the satisfaction of our current clients, the referrals from GP’s all over Melbourne and the word of mouth recommendations the practice receives. Were seeking a suitable psychologist to enable us to meet the current demand for appointments.
Our warm and inviting treatment rooms have been purposefully designed to create a peaceful environment for both our clients and our therapists. We are committed to providing the highest level of support to our psychologists. Our reception team are warm and professional with a high focus on providing a streamlined and supportive environment for both clients and therapists.
We encourage self-care among all our psychologists, therefore, do not ask that our therapists provide more appointments in a day than they are comfortable with. Our fees reflect the valuable work that our therapists do which essentially results in a higher-than-average financial reward for the clinician.
Our practice attracts a broad range of clients living, working and studying in the CBD area. The role will be to provide psychological assessment and treatment to these clients presenting with a wide range of issues, but you will have the opportunity to focus on your preferred client presentations and therapeutic modalities. Our clientele is adults of all ages, but you will have the occasional opportunity to work with adolescent clients.
The position offers:
- Higher than average remuneration for your work
- Stylishly furnished treatment rooms with abundant natural light and large windows with a leafy aspect
- Autonomy over your clinical approach and schedule
- A streamlined and supportive administration experience and full marketing support
- Internet-based appointment program accessible from anywhere
- Convenient central CBD location with numerous public transport options
- Walking distance to CBD shopping precinct
- Opportunity to attend established monthly peer supervision with a friendly team.
- Fully registered with AHPRA
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- Current ABN
- Interest and commitment to ongoing professional development and growth
- Ability to work independently with a range of adult presentations
- Private practice experience highly regarded.
Given the CBD location, our practice attracts a high number of working professionals unable to attend during business hours, so a willingness to offer some appointments outside of business hours would be highly regarded.
All applications that meet the above criteria will be considered. We are seeking 1-2 candidates for this role.