- Permanent ongoing
- Alfred/St Kilda Rd location
- Dynamic service
- Staff benefits
Alfred Mental and & Addiction Health (AMAH) is the Area Mental Health Service responsible for the operation of services which focus on people with a severe mental illness residing in the Inner South Eastern area of Melbourne.
Services are provided by a number of teams located at the Alfred Hospital (Commercial Road, Prahran) and at St Kilda Road Clinic in St Kilda, Alma Road CCU in St. Kilda, PARC South Yarra in partnership with Wellways, the Child & Adolescent Service currently located in Moorabbin and Aged Psychiatry based at Caulfield Hospital.
Clinical Psychologist (Grade 2) Full-time/Part-time - 2 Positions
These Clinical Psychology positions sit within the Community Mental Health Teams at St Kilda Road Clinic, part of Alfred Mental & Addiction Health and presents an excellent opportunity for an Clinical Psychologists interested in working as part of a multi-disciplinary team in delivering special psychological assessment, treatment and consultation. Applicants with interest and experience in providing evidence based psychological treatment to clients with psychotic disorders and personality disorders are encouraged to apply.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- AHPRA registration under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law (Victoria) Act 2009.
- Endorsement (or eligibility to work towards endorsement) as a Clinical Psychologist under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law (Victoria) Act 2009
- Masters or Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Experience working as a registered clinical psychologist
- Salary packaging
- Novated leasing
- Onsite cafe
- Easy access to Alfred gym
- Easy public transport access
alerie Grueva - Manager Community Mental Health Team SKRC on 03) 9076 9888 or/ Julia Nicholls - Senior Psychologist Alfred Mental & Addiction Health on 03) 9076 4700