VARIETY - Are you looking for a variety of referrals? We do not rely solely on Better Access Referrals.
FLEXIBILITY - Are you interested in a flexible working schedule?
WORK/LIFE BALANCE - Are you a busy parent looking to work around your family needs?
STARTING YOUR CAREER - Are you a graduate?
CHANGE - Or are you thinking of semi-retirement?
New View Psychology is a family-oriented business who strive on creating a work environment that welcomes and respects each member and their unique contributions.
Established in 2005 and now with over 100 locations across Australia, New View Psychology prides itself as being recognised as one of the largest leading providers of Psychological Services.
Not only are we offering the traditional private practice opportunities at various locations we are also interested in hearing from psychologists who may want the diversity of EAP Support and Critical Incident work.
Why join our Network?
· We offer you the luxury to design your own working schedule. That’s right! You set your own hours for the ultimate work/life balance.
· Variety of client referrals - an opportunity to build on your clinical practice skills!
· Individual and Peer Group Supervision opportunities with senior psychologists and Board Approved Supervisors
· Continuing Professional Development Seminars & Training Seminars
· Full Administration, Marketing & Clinical Support
· Corporate Services – Critical Incident/ Onsite Support, Employee Assistance Programs, Training, Coaching, Fitness for Work Assessments
What you need to be a part of our team?
· Ability to work autonomously but also as a team player
· A reliable, passionate and strong work ethic
· Organisation and time management
· Demonstrated excellence with client retention
· Demonstrated high standard of ethical practice
· Holder of an ABN or ACN
Due to high demand, we require further assistance in the following locations:
(Note – we require Onsite/CI EAP support across Australia)
NORTHERN, SOUTH EASTERN, EASTERN, INNER MELBOURNE, WESTERN
In addition to private practice, we are also looking for people to assist in Aged Care in the following locations:
Carrum Downs, Northcote, Keysborough
Bairnsdale, Ballarat, Bendigo, Beechworth, Echuca, Horsham, Sale, Sebastopol, Wodonga
New South Wales
Balgowlah, Bathurst, Bondi Junction, Chipping Norton, Dubbo, Eaglevale, Hurstville, Liverpool, Maitland, Moorebank, Meadowbank, Newcastle, Lismore, Newington, Nowra, Orange, Tamworth, Wagga Wagga, Wollongong
Australia Capital Territory
Bruce, Casey, Calwell, Garran, Kingston
Ascot, Carindale, Cashmere, Cairns, Coomera, Daisy Hill, Hervey Bay, Innisfail, Maryborough, Rockhampton, Strathpine, Toowoomba, Townsville
Exmouth, Freemantle, Kalgoorlie, Karratha, Perth CBD
Port Wakefield, Woomera
Alice Springs, Darwin, Katherine
START: SEPT/ OCT 2019