About Human Psychology
Human Psychology was formed in 2006 and has grown to become one of Adelaide's largest providers of psychological services. We CARE for all people reflecting company values to be compassionate, accountable, real and excellent in our professional work. Our vision is to help people and organisations to think, feel and perform better.
About the role
HP are looking for expressions of interest from like-minded registered Psychologists who share our values and vision. A variety of opportunities exist that can combine the following areas depending upon your interests, skills and experience;
- Medicare and WorkCover counselling
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) counselling
- Critical incident interventions
- Relationship counselling
- Training design and delivery
Benefits and perks
Working with Human Psychology will provide you with:
- A client referral stream and comprehensive innovative marketing support
- Stunning and secure professional rooms near the CBD
- Administrative services including fully computerised client bookings, invoicing, high-speed internet, and onsite parking (and Italian coffee machine!)
- Full Reception support from our friendly Admin team
- Flexible employment arrangements and hours are negotiable
- Paid PD training and formal and regular informal peer supervision.
- Be part of a passionate, supportive, professional team and a culture that enables you to develop your interests and realise your potential.
Skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Demonstrated clinical skills
- Masters-level Psychology qualification plus minimum 2 years post-Masters experience
- Full AHPRA registration, professional indemnity insurance, police check, eligibility for DCSI clearances, current Driver's License and Australian residency are required.