CQ Psych Services is seeking a like-minded psychologist or provisional psychologist to join our team. If you are interested, please get in touch!
About the role:
Psychologists at CQ Psych Services provide assessment and treatment to people across the life span, from children to teens and adults. We’re looking for a psychologist who is the right fit for our team — a committed team member who is a skilled all-rounder, enthusiastic about working therapeutically with both children and adults. We need someone who is highly skilled in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, and also familiar with the latest evidence-based treatments (such as DBT, ACT and mindfulness).
- Fully registered as a psychologist with AHPRA and able to obtain a Medicare provider number or do you hold provisional registration as a psychologist with AHPRA?
- Wanting to connect with your team members and have the opportunity to share resources and knowledge?
- Great at building working relationships with clients, with colleagues and with other health-care providers?
- Ready to take ownership and responsibility of your work and clients?
- Enthusiastic about facilitating positive change in the lives of our clients?
- Experienced in providing individual therapy for clients?
- Respectful of your own time and that of your clients and team through great time management and personal organisation?
- Be available to work 2 days per week?
- Looking for a change of pace from the hustle and bustle of the city?
What we offer:
- The practice is new to the local area and has developed a sound referral base.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of presenting problems in a supportive and stimulating working environment.
- We provide regular in-house supervision and ongoing guidance and support.
- We strive to be the kind of practice where you can do your best clinical work.
- The opportunity to work in a regional beach side location where the pace is slower and there is a sense of community.
- The potential for increased hours.
Whether you are an enthusiastic new grad or a clinician of many years experience, we want to hear from you.
You can apply for this position on our website by following this link: https://cqpsychservices.com.au/join-our-team/
Alternatively, you may email your Cover Letter and Resume to Jessica Butler. Email address: email@example.com
Cover Letter and Resume are required.