Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist for a Christian Private Practice
Sovereignty Christian Psychology recognises the niche demand for Christian psychological services especially in the Western region of Melbourne. Sovereignty Psychology is in a high growth area and is looking for a new team member to cope with the demand for our services. Please see www.SovereigntyPsychology.com.au for more information.
What we have to offer:
· A professional psychological environment that responsibly provides freedom to develop in Christian psychological counselling.
· Part-time or full-time options.
· A wide variety of client issues / a full range of mental health disorders or to focus in areas of interest.
· Many of the benefits of a private practice, including the flexibility to choose the days and hours you work.
· Current client demand suitable to build own client base
· Full admin support
· Access to an on-line diary system with SMS client appointment reminders and client management software.
· Professional autonomy while working with a team of psychologists
· Opportunity for peer supervision
· An opportunity to help develop a Christian endeavour.
What we’re looking for:
· High standards of professional practice in psychological treatment
· Desire to practice from a Christian perspective in your professional psychological counselling (cablility to integrate the Christian worldview with Psychology where appropriate).
· Someone who would enjoy working within and support the ethos of Sovereignty Christian Counselling Practice.
· Proven experience to service a sufficient breadth of clients to fit within our team.
· Applicant must have own insurance and be eligible to register with Medicare.
This contractual position is negotiable part-time or full-time. A combination of business-hours and after-hours sessions is required.
To apply, please contact Peter Stanton on 03 8742 4468 or email your resume and cover letter to Admin@SovereigntyPsychology.com.au.