The Clinical Psychology Centre is a warm and supportive clinical psychology practice in Crows Nest. We provide evidence-based psychology services to children, adolescents, adults, couples and families on the lower North Shore using individual, family, group and virtual reality programs. Our team support each other through formal and informal cross over which include complex case review committee meetings, peer consult meetings, supervision, training, ongoing mentoring, lunches and social events.
Our practice has a strong referral base and we are well respected in the community as a practice that offers a high standard of clinical care and professionalism. Our clinicians are supported by a highly dedicated administrative team and our practice has a culture of mutual support, respect and continual learning. Our rooms are purpose-built, enjoy natural light and have a library and lunch room for casual cross over with team members. We are within walking distance of St Leonards train station and bus stops.
We are seeking Clinical Psychologists or Clinical Psychologist Registrars with an interest in working with adults, adolescents and / or children. We welcome candidates with additional specific interest areas and offer the freedom to choose your preferred evidence-based modalities.
These positions would suit both experienced clinicians who wish to work as a contractor in a warm, collegial environment, and early career psychologists wishing to commence private practice within a supportive team. We are seeking applicants who are enthusiastic and friendly, have a strong work ethic and willingness to contribute to the team.
- Masters or Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology
- General registration with AHPRA
- Eligibility for registration with Medicare
- Open, flexible and collaborative approach to your work with clients, colleagues and organisations
- Attentive and highly attuned interpersonal skills, ability to track shifts in affect and comfortability with discussing process issues with clients
- Professional in your interactions whilst being engaging, genuine and compassionate
- Approved area of practice - Clinical Psychology with AHPRA
- Available to see clients outside of work hours and/or Saturdays
- A Growth Mindset
- Customer service experience
Interviews will commence on 10th October and the position will be advertised until the roles are filled.
If you have the skills and attributes we are looking for, we look forward to receiving your cover letter and resume addressed to Simone Hrncir via email to: