We require a Psychologist to join our team of experienced clinicians in a well established and reputable Private Practice in south-east of Melbourne. The position would suit a psychologist /clinical psychologist with competencies in treating a range of diverse issues including, anxiety, depression, grief and relationship issues with a strong focus on CBT and other evidence based interventions.
We will offer a generous remuneration package taking into consideration experience and qualifications of the successful applicant(s). The hours are flexible and will be agreed to meet the needs of both parties. Some after-hours availability is essential.
· Consistent referral base and opportunity to build a case load quickly
· Full administrative support
· Regular peer supervision
· Fully furnished and comfortable consulting rooms
· Friendly and supportive working environment
· Psychologist / clinical psychologist registration
· Solution focused
· Self-motivated, innovative and resourceful
· Willingness to work with a diverse range of presenting client issues
· Willingness to work within a collaborative team
· Doctoral/Masters level qualifications in Psychology
· Registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
· Eligibility for a psychologist Medicare provider number
· Own ABN number and indemnity insurance
· Private practice experience preferred
Closing date for Applications:
To apply please email a cover letter and your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8 November 2019 (positions may be filled prior to this date).