We are looking for two part-time Psychologists/Clinical Psychologists to join our growing team at Mactherapy, Clinical Psychology. These positions are available as part-time salaried positions or as contract positions. Our clinic offers full admin support in the way of book-keeping, managing appointments, and invoicing.
About the company:
Mactherapy is a growing private practice that supports individuals across the lifespan with a broad range of presentations. Our clinic is located conveniently in the CBD with easy access to Martin Place and Circular Quay train stations. Given our 15-year history, we have established strong networks with referrers and offer a consistent referral base. Having recently relocated to a larger space we are able to offer a generous-sized, warm and child-friendly room. We also have an additional office for adults and couples.
Position number 1: Child and Adolescent Psychologist
An exciting opportunity for a Psychologist/Clinical Psychologist who has an interest in supporting young people in the CBD. The position is flexible offering 2 days per week with opportunity for further growth.
We are looking for a passionate individual to deliver evidence-based psychology interventions drawing on principles from CBT, ACT, and Positive Behaviour Support. As part of your role you will be expected to complete psychometric assessments and assist with diagnostic assessments for Autism Spectrum Disorder with further opportunity for training in this area.
· Provide clinical services to children, adolescents and their families who are referred for mental health difficulties and clinical interventions
· Complete school visits for the purpose of diagnostic clarification, behaviour management and developing learning support plans
· Complete Psychometric assessments and assessments for possible learning and behavioural disorders
· Assist with diagnostic assessments for Autism Spectrum Disorder
· Liaise and nurture appropriate clinical/professional relationships with key stakeholders including GPs, schools and other allied health professionals.
Position number 2: Psychologist working with adults
An exciting opportunity for a Psychologist/Clinical Psychologist working with adults in the CBD. The position is flexible offering 2 days per week with opportunity for further growth.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual, with an interest in some of the following: PTSD, complex families, workplace stress, fertility issues, eating disorders, and couples counselling. A background in the following treatment modalities is highly desirable: Schema Therapy, DBT, ACT and Family Systems.
Essential criteria for both positions:
- Full Australian work rights
- Registration with AHPRA
- Eligibility for a Medicare provider number
- Current WWCC
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance. Other relevant insurances as required
- Availability for after hours and/or weekend work at times
- Strong and clear written and verbal communication skills
- A strong understanding of and commitment to upholding professional ethics; and legal and statutory requirements.
Desirable criteria for both positions:
- Completed training in administering the ADOS and ADIR
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with young people/adults
- Willingness to work with clients across the lifespan.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. For enquiries, please contact (02) 9252 1000.