Impact Health is a locally owned company providing high quality psychological services to the general public under Medicare. We also provide services for a variety of government and commercial clients'. See www.impacthealth.com.au for more information.
Responsibilities of the position
- Provide individual focused psychological strategies within Medicare (MBS). This includes evidence-based treatments such as CBT, ACT, and Mindfulness, in addition to comprehensive assessments prior to intervention.
- Ensuring that all client files and/or records are maintained in line with Impact Health.
- Ensure a high quality of effective communication with staff members, community members such as GPs, and clients.
- Participate in case review and discussion with referring GPs or other agencies to ensure clients receive the highest quality care and referrers are confident and informed of client progress.
- Availability to conduct phone consultation with referring GP’s.
Qualifications and other requirements:
Must be unconditionally registered to practice with the Psychology Board of Australia and eligible for a Medicare Provider Number
Must hold indemnity insurance.
Referrals provided to build your caseload
Daily clinical support
Practice management software and IT system that enables the flexibility to complete client administration online from home
Access to clinical resources and test library
Autonomy to develop self-interests
Full administration support that includes marketing, extensive caseload management, support in completing Medicare reporting requirements, and management of all accounts/appointments
Established practice with high client demand and well-developed policies and procedures.
Variety of clinical work including individual, groups, broad presentations and age groups
Six months FREE supervision offered for new grads and general psychologists
We are particularly interested to hear from psychologists with experience working with children and families, or psychologists willing to work evenings and/or Saturdays.
Psychologist Selection Criteria:
Post-graduate training desirable
Be knowledgeable in case formulation for a broad range of psychological disorders and can demonstrate effective client outcomes
Demonstrated commitment to professional development and self-reflective practice.