Forensic Psychologists Pty Ltd is an established (remote-based) private practice. We are currently seeking additional subcontractors to service individual and/or group treatment (in drug and alcohol settings across Sydney) and/or sentencing assessment report referrals (including gaol and/or clients on bail assessments).
This role provides diversity, flexibility and autonomy. Mentoring and peer supervision is also offered.
Successful candidates must possess:
1. Full (unrestricted) AHPRA registration
2. Relevant insurances (indemnity and public liability)
3. Active ABN number
4. Medicare Provider Number (if interested in providing treatment)
5. A VIN number for visiting gaols (if interested in assessment and report writing)
6. Demonstrated experience in preparing S32 and/or sentencing reports (if interested in assessment and report writing)
If wishing to apply for assessment based work, please email your CV along with a deidentified (court) report. If interested in treatment work (individual and/or group) a CV is all that is required. Provisional psychologists, with a specific interest in Forensic Psychology, are also encouraged to apply
Feel free to call me directly should you wish to discuss any of the roles in more detail.