The Clinical Psychology Centre is a warm and supportive clinical psychology practice in Crows Nest. We provide evidence-based psychology services to children, adolescents, adults, couples and families on the lower North Shore using individual, family and group programs. Our team support each other through formal and informal cross over which include complex case review committee meetings, peer consult meetings, supervision, training, ongoing mentoring, lunches and social events.
What We Offer
- A strong referral-base
- Support from a highly dedicated administrative team
- A culture of mutual support, respect and continual learning
- Purpose-built consultation rooms with natural light
- On-site library and lunchroom
- All within walking distance of St Leonards train station and bus stops
We are seeking a Clinical Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist Regitrar with an interest in working with adults, adolescents and/or children. We welcome candidates with additional specific interets areas and offer freedom to choose your preferred evidence-base modalities.
This position would suit an experienced clinician who wish to work as a contractor in a warm, collegial environment or an early career psychologist wishing to commence private practice within a supportive team. We are seeking applcants who are enthusiastic and friendly, have a strong work ethic and willingness to contribute to the team.
- Masters or Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology
- General registration with AHPRA
- Eligibility for registration with Medicare
- Open, flexible and collaborative approach to your work with clients, colleagues and organisations
- Attentive and highly attuned interpersonal skills, ability to track shifts in affect and comfortability with discussing process issues with clients
- Professional in your interactions whilst being engaging, genuine and compassionate
- Approved area of practice - Clinical Psychology with AHPRA
- Available to see clients outside of work hours and/or Saturdays
- A Growth Mindset
- Customer service experience
Interviews with commence on 6th January and the position will be advertised until the roles are filled.