There is an opportunity for a Clinical Psychologist to join our multidisciplinary team.
About Think Therapies
Think Therapies is an inner-city allied-health practice in Brisbane, with a reputation for providing high-quality care to our clients and their families. We are a busy practice, with a strong referral base of local GPs, medical staff, and other allied-health professionals. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and insistence on using evidence-based interventions. We are looking for a Clinical Psychologist to join our team, due to increasing referrals and demand.
The Suitable Candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic and professional
- Have a minimum of five years’ experience
- Previous experience working with children and adolescents is highly desirable
- Previous experience working with individuals with ASD would be valuable
- Be available to work 1-2 days per week, with a view to increasing hours as caseload builds
- Have full registration as a Clinical Psychologist with both APHRA and Medicare
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be keen to work as part of a multidisciplinary therapy team
- Possess Professional Indemnity insurance
What We Offer
- A well-outfitted consulting room
- Waiting area and full reception services
- An extensive range of test materials, therapy resources, and other materials
- Flexible work hours designed to be family-friendly, and to promote effective work/life balance
- Excellent renumeration based on experience
- A fun, friendly, and collegiate working environment
We are looking to fill this vacancy as soon as possible. Interested applicants should forward a CV outlining their relevant experience.