Clinical Psychologist / Registered Psychologist
Sage of Mind is a private practice for psychological services that prouds itself on servicing its community's needs. We provide individualised assessments, expert advice and therapy for children, adolescents, adults, families and couples. The practice is based in Picton, NSW - south of Camden. Currently we are the largest practice in the Wollondilly area with 3 therapy rooms - and open 6 days per week.
Sage of Mind require Psychologists on a subcontractor basis who are experienced and professional. We have an existing strong team of clinicians and need to expand to meet our area's needs. Our team’s client load is generally 7 clients per day and strongly encourage their self-care. We also have a fair and firm cancellation fee policy.
More about the role and what you will receive:
- The role we are offering is a subcontractor role
- Remote access electronic diary
- Fresh and fully furnished rooms
- Referrals will be funnelled directly to you and you would be featured on our website and Facebook page
- Free online marketing
- Well established relationships with local GP’s and Sage of Mind provides them with portfolios of all our clinician’s interests and strengths
- All assessment materials and iPads for conducting cognitive, diagnostic and personality assessments, and therapy are provided
- We have on-site file storage
- Full administration support and reception
- Phone system that you can also access remotely
More about you:
- Experience providing evidence-based psychological interventions and assessments
- Registered to provide services under Medicare
- Fully Registered with AHPRA as a Clinical Psychologist
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Warm and empathic demeanour
- Motivation and commitment to ongoing professional development
- Experience with cognitive, diagnostic and personality assessment
- Will also welcome clinicians with training and skill sets that would complement our existing team.
- Supervision and peer supervision (if required)
How to apply:
To discuss opportunities to join this growing practice, please contact Candice Graham - Clinical Psychologist/Director on 0432 670 204.
Also you can forward your Expression of Interest and Resume to Candice Graham at: email@example.com.
For further information about our practice, please feel free to visit our practice’s website at www.sageofmind.com.au.