Clinical Psychologist - Melbourne maternity leave position
Cathy Goodman Psychology is private practice located in a large established medical practice in Rowville. I am offering an opportunity for a Clinical or General Psychologist to join as a sub-contractor, maternity leave position (with opportunity to continue). The position will suit a person willing to work week days, and also some weekends / evenings.
Telehealth options are in place for elibile patients / clinicians.
Applicants will be a registered clinical or general psychologist, and have competency in the assessment and treatment of a variety of psychological conditions amongst a range of client groups. A strong grasp of evidence-based psychological therapy including CBT and ACT is required, and experience with relationship counselling is desirable. A current Working with Children Check is needed.
Essential Criteria includes:
* Well developed clinical and counselling skills
* Excellent communication skills, with strong rapport building skills
* Report writing skills
* High level of commitment to practising with integrity
* Eligibility for Medicare service provision
* Registration with Psychology Board of Australia
* Professional Indemnity Insurance
* An ABN.