Grade 2 Clinical Neuropsychologist
Permanent - Part Time
22.80 hours per fortnight
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated Grade 2 Psychologist to join our experienced team of Clinical Psychologists and Clinical Neuropsychologists in the Psychology Department at Ballarat Health Services.
The successful applicant will have a keen interest in working as a neuropsychologist in our outpatient programs for people recovering from or adjusting to illness, injury, or trauma. The successful applicant will also be a team-focused individual, with a willingness to support the application of neuropsychology assessment and intervention to inpatient programs at times of high demand.
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- A commitment to person-centred care
- Excellent knowledge of neuropsychological assessment, diagnosis and intervention
- Outstanding interpersonal and teamwork skills
- A commitment to ongoing learning
- Strong commitment to BHS' values of teamwork, respect, accountability and compassion.
Benefits of working at Ballarat Health Services:
- Salary packaging options.
- Attractive regional lifestyle.
- Opportunity to work as part of a team of psychologists.
- Excellent supervision and professional development support.
It is essential that applicants are registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency, with clinical neuropsychology as an approved area of practice, or that the applicant is eligible for enrolment in the registrar program.
Applications must address selection criteria in writing and be submitted online.
Please contact Kylie McKenzie, Clinical Manager, Psychology Department, or Dr Kerrie Shiell, Clinical Neuropsychologist, on (03) 5320 3700 for more information.
BHS is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, mature age workers and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.