Mentally Healthy is a community of psychologists that see workplaces and communities who normalise, celebrate and support their members journeys towards positive mental health as our ultimate vision.
We bring our vision to life through providing workplace mental health solutions including individual session (virtual counselling and virtual coaching) and online webinars.
Given the current pandemic it is of the upmost importance that we, as Psychologists, are centre front in supporting our workers and community in staying mentally healthy.
We are passionate about:
• Users experience of workplace psychology services
• Understanding problems in context
• Connecting beyond boundaries
• Evidence-based, quality help
• Celebrating mental health
You, the fully registered and virtual Psychologist, will benifit from a secure income, flexible working, and the knowledge that we are repsonding to our communties need for help.
We are looking for fully registered psychologists to contract with Mentally Healthy. We are interested in hearing from Psychologists with an interest in Workplace issues, especially managing mental health while working from home.
Why choose Mentally Healthy:
• Flexible hours and days
• Peer supervision opportunities
• Melbourne CBD based
• Do things differently
• Full registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
• Have/willing to get an ABN and insurance
• Experience with workplace issues is advantageous
• Demonstrated skill and experience in providing psychological interventions
• Demonstrated ability to engage clients effectively through digital platforms
• Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team environment
Mentally Healthy is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment.