- Lead a team delivering crucial local allied health support services
- Develop, drive and support practice improvement
- Based across Lilydale & Belgrave offices
Inspiro is a local, non-profit community health service that provides critical dental and allied health services for the Yarra Ranges community.
Previously known as Ranges Community Health, Inspiro began 23 years ago in 1995 with 6 staff in a modest building. Today Inspiro employs more than 100 staff providing services across modern clinic hubs to thousands of homes and outreach centres.
Benefits & Culture
- Be part of a tight knit team that is evidence based and client centric
- NFP Salary packaging
- Access to a pool car
- Family friendly with a flexible work option
- Strong community membership, board and workforce
Reporting to the Primary Care Manager and as part of the management team you will provide clinical expertise that shapes and progresses counselling and allied health services.
You will lead a team of experienced counsellors and social workers, providing high level support and guidance that will further develop their own management skills and practice. You will empower your staff to lead the delivery of high-quality services.
It will be key in this role to strengthen internal process and give clinical focus.
You will be required to:
- Develop business plans to deliver clinical services that achieve a consistent standard of quality
- Contribute to area business planning with a focus on practice improvement and clinical interventions and support
- Apply knowledge of contemporary evidence-based practice models, including therapeutic models of care, delivering clinical supervision and reflective practice.
You have demonstrated experience in multi-disciplinary team management and delivering practice outcomes. You will also possess;
- Tertiary qualified as a clinical psychologist or other relevant Mental Health accreditation/Clinical qualification
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence and effectively lead in a values driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to create person centred and outcomes driven culture within the context of mental health service delivery
- High level clinical skills and experience in the delivery of clinical supervision, service delivery and design to a budget.