About Wellbe Counselling & Psychology
Wellbe Counselling & Psychology is a mental health service with a focus on population needs and clinician comfort. Our referral base is fuelled by strong links with GP's and community engagement. We are seeking a motivated and professional psychologist to provide a range of services including psychological assessment, intervention and consultation to people who are experiencing mild to moderate mental health difficulties.
The role is for a sole contractor, and hours are flexible. As a guide, a full time workweek comprising 35 clients will be remunerated at $134,498 per annum.
Our vision for Sydney is for mental health to be accessible to anybody in need, irrespective of such barriers as financial circumstance, language or location. We encourage active participation by health providers and community organisations towards this goal, through our own clinical service and partnerships.
We wish to keep our waiting list as short as possible for clients to access care, and so we have a need for clinicians at our Riverstone, Burwood and Mascot clinics.
Our skilled administrative staff will work with you to find your ideal location and hours, as well as provide assistance for the required processes so that you will arrive ready to start work.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide psychological assessment, counselling, and consultancy across a range of presenting issues
- Maintain compliance with professional practice standards and all relevant legislation
The successful applicant will have:
- An understanding of mental health conditions and previous experience in the mental health sector
- Good written communication and report writing skills
- Full Registration or eligibility for full registration as a Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- The ability to obtain a Medicare provider number
What Wellbe Counselling & Psychology can offer you:
- A flexible option for growing your private practice with no out-of-pocket costs
- Intake and triage that is suited to your needs
If you would like to discuss our Mental Health roles across Sydney, please email your CV to email@example.com for further information in the strictest confidence.