Psychology is an established and well-respected private practice in Nowra on
the South Coast of NSW.
We are seeking
the services of an enthusiastic and committed Psychologist / Clinical
Psychologist to join our team. The successful applicant will provide clinical
services and counselling to individuals, couples and families,
Psychology has a wide referral network and services under a wide variety
of funding schemes including Medicare, NDIS, WorkCover, CTP, Veteran Affairs,
and private Health Funds. The successful applicant will commence ASAP.
· Registered Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist with professional indemnity
insurance (as per AHPRA requirements)
· Holds (or eligible for) registration with Medicare, SIRA, NDIS
· Holds a current WWCC
· A Practitioner who is highly professional & ethical with
attention to deal
· A Practitioner who is able to function autonomously AND be part of a
· A Practitioner who has professional attitude & commitment to the
work, the client & the practice
· A Practitioner who has excellent written & verbal communication
· A willingness to work across a broad range of age groups/clients
· A Practitioner with a warm & engaging presentation
· A commitment to ongoing professional development.
· A Practitioner with commitment to evidence-based practice
position is offered as part with the option of increasing hours as the
case load increases. Options for supervision and / or peer consultation
are available in a friendly & supportive environment & the practice has
full administrative support. The applicant can expect excellent remuneration, commensurate
with experience. The position can be negotiated as an employee or contract position.
believe you possess the professional and personal qualities required for this role,
please email your expression of interest with your CV in the first instance
outlining your experience, your preferred days/hours of work, or any other information regarding your suitability for the role to Erin
Poulton - firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on 0412 666 230.
have any questions before submitting an application, please feel free to submit
these by email.
application will be treated as strictly confidential.