Our private psychology practice has been established in the Tweed area for over 10 years with well-developed referral relationships resulting in a steady flow of client referrals. The practice services all age groups from young children to adolescents, adults and older persons as well as a diverse range of presentations.
Flexibility is the key word, as the practice has the capability for psychologists to build a caseload to suit them.
Our psychologists are surrounded by the support, mentoring and collaboration of a group of highly dedicated Clinical Psychologists and Psychologists, who each have their areas of interest and thrive working in a professional and collegiate environment.
Clinical Psychologist / Psychologist (2+ days/week)
The Right Candidate
You might be a newly graduated psychologist or an experienced psychologist who is passionate about what they do and their specific areas of interest.
You pride yourself on your exceptional clinical skills and this is shown through the results that you achieve with your clients.
You thrive in an environment where you can decide how you work best while having the support of a well-established practice and great team to back you up.
Why Work With Us?
- Stability and security as the practice has been established for over 10 years
- Flexibility with the hours and days of work that you want within the practice
- Choice of employee or contractor arrangement
- Excellent work culture that encompasses respect, trust, commitment and open communication
- Work with a team that provides collaboration and communication
- Access to a team of receptionists and a Practice Manager to ensure the day-to-day flow and efficiency of the practice
- You will feel you are making a difference with your ongoing contributions
- Opportunity to offer group therapy, if you enjoy providing group sessions
- Existing client base ready and waiting for you
- Grow your career within a growing practice
We are looking for...
- Clinical experience in nominated areas of interest
- Exceptional skills in clinical assessment, evidence-based treatment and a wider range of therapeutic approaches.
- Masters or higher degree in Clinical Psychology and eligible for clinical psychologist rebates strongly desirable, but not essential
- Ability to liaise with referral sources and other agencies as required
- Active participation in profile building of the individual and the practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Active participation in peer supervision and team collaboration
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Medicare provider number (or eligibility to obtain one)
- Professional indemnity insurance