Experienced Psychologist for Well-Established Private Billing Medical Centres: Glebe and Gordon.
- Join an Innovative & Dynamic team
- Be part of the growth of our rapidly expanding medical centre group
Located in Glebe, Harold Park, Rozelle and Gordon our established and thriving practices provides high quality healthcare through exceptional service to our patients and practitioners.
Our wonderful team of General Practitioners, Nurses, Reception staff and Allied Health are dedicated to ensuring our patients receive welcoming and compassionate quality care.
We have availability for a Psychologist to join our team for 2 - 5 days per week. You will be required to provide psychological assessment and therapy services for adults, adolescents and families presenting with a wide range of issues. We strive to provide the best quality care for our clients in a friendly, compassionate and professional environment. The practice has a strong referral base and we are well respected in the community as a practice that offers a high standard of clinical care and professionalism.
We offer a supportive collegiate environment, a diverse mix of Client referrals with the ability to build a case load and well-appointed consultation rooms built for comfort.
· AHPRA registration
· Eligibility for Provider Number
· Strong assessment and formulation skills
· Attentive and highly attuned interpersonal skills
· Outstanding attention to detail, written, oral and record keeping skills
· Commitment to professional development
· Professional indemnity insurance
· - Flexibility to work morning, evenings and/or weekends
· - At least 1 year experience in private practice
· - Be willing to provide a reduced fee for eligible patients
· - Flexible working hours
· - Full administration support from a practice manager and team of receptionists
· - Fully automated software and modern IT facilities
· - Integrated reminder system for appointments
· - Integrated billing software that can provide instant Medicare and Health Fund rebates