Looking for your next opportunity and career challenge? Or maybe even looking to make a tree change? Want to expand your leadership skills and contribute to an established clinic with huge growth potential? We have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Director/Team Leader to join us at The Anna Centre to lead our team of talented psychologists. This full-time role is located onsite at our Head Office location in beautiful Bendigo, Victoria.
Who are we?
Established in 1990, The Anna Centre is a reputable privately run psychology practice located in the heart of Bendigo. Providing professional mental health services in a range of organisational and clinical settings across Australia. Our mission is to provide practical, outcome based services to all our clients whether individuals or organisations. We pride ourselves on excellence of service and focus entirely on providing a personalised, customised service shaped around what is best for the client. The Anna Centre is also proudly Supply Nation certified.
We are currently seeking a Clinical Director/Team Leader to come and join our team in Bendigo. The successful applicant will be a member of The Anna Centre’s leadership team. They will lead and be the voice for our team of psychologists. As well as see a broad range of presenting conditions and have the opportunity to complete organisational services through our many contracts.
To be successful you will need to:
· Hold full registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
· Have a minimum of 5 years experience as a registered psychologist in a therapeutic setting
· Demonstrated experience being a liaison between your team and a leadership team
· Be experienced in working with a wide range of mental health disorders
· Be able to work independently and autonomously
· Have exceptional time-management and organisational skills
· Have high-level interpersonal skills
· Be able to work with a wide range of clientele
· Be willing to travel for work purposes when required
· Be eligible to register to provide psychological services through Medicare, and willing to register to provide services through other funding avenues (TAC, Work Cover, DVA, EAP, etc.
What we offer you:
· Attractive remuneration packages
· Flexible hours/days
· Full administration support including marketing, caseload management and management of all billing and appointments, allowing you to focus on your client work
· Successful, established, and well run private practice with high client demand and good relationships with GPs and referrers
· Variety of clinical work including individual, children, couples, and families with a broad presentations and age groups
· Recently refurbished and well appointed rooms
· Remote access practice management software and IT system
· Unique opportunities to provide workplace training, critical incident support, and organisational assessments through our many EAP and government contracts
· Supportive team environment with regular peer supervision on site
· Autonomy to develop self-interests, we welcome psychologists who have a preferred area of expertise
To apply for this fulfilling position please email your resume and a short cover letter addressing the key criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information regarding terms of engagement please email Heather at email@example.com or call 03 5442 5066